Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com

Update 5/5/2024 I think we have resolved the recent problems for now, but a total reconstruction of the site is being planned For more information click here: viewtopic.php?p=33804&sid=91e6bc9a093a1 ... 303#p33804

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Tank Placement

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
AQUALAUGE
Bus Model: 45' Model 15 Factory Raised Roof

Tank Placement

Post by AQUALAUGE »

Hello all,

I have a 93 Model 15 45' with a factory raised roof and converting it into a motorhome. My question is; what is the best location for the water and waste tanks? I have heard up front (From an MCI owner) for a better ride but unsure about an eagle. I want to go with as much capacity as possible. Any input would be appreciated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Tank Placement

Post by luvrbus »

Eagles are maxed out on the front axle to begin with, best to mount the tanks in the rear bay if possiable, a 45ft Eagle is tough to balance out
AQUALAUGE

Post by AQUALAUGE »

Good information to know and thanks so much for the input.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

As far back as you can.

Wayne
AQUALAUGE

Post by AQUALAUGE »

Thanks Wayne, glad I asked as I was thinking the bus might need more weight forward. Good to know that there are folks out there that have already been down this road.