Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Headed For Sun Country

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Headed For Sun Country

Post by Boomer »

The Tom Goldsby's and us are on the road, central CA headed for Indio for the FMCA (NW Busnuts) rally and then on to McDowell Park and Barrett-Jackson for the NRG. "Weather's Here, Wish You Were Fine", lol. HAPPY NEW YEAR busnut buddies, see you in the promised land!
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Headed For Sun Country

Post by luvrbus »

When will you be in Phoenix, the park is not far from the place on Shea and we will there for a few weeks and I need to get the B/J passes to you
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Post by Boomer »

Jan. 11th Clifford in the PM.
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Hey Mark, we saw you on the road today at the 58 & 395. You wouldn't have recognized us, as we were not in our bus.

When we are out, Art & I watch for buses. We get 1 point for any old bus, 2 points if it is converted, 5 points for a covered eagle. I gave Art 10 points for finding a converted eagle with someone we knew in it... plus 5 more points for the eagle that was following you! Needless to say, he won today!

Happy (and safe) travels to you, & see you in Quartzsite!

Cindy

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Boomer »

Darn Cindy, wish we could have stopped and gave you a hug! You must have been out in the desert playing. We stopped at Kramer Jct. at the antique place for a while. Kathy and I were just saying we would like to see you guys.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Glad you guys are having a good trip. Say Hi to Tom and Karen for us! Y'all have fun!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Boomer »

REPORT FROM INDIO RALLY

23 coaches at the NW Busnut part of the rally;

8 Eagle

7 Prevost

2 MCI

1 GM

1 Bluebird

4 S&S

Lots of great food and conversation around the campfire.

Mark