Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

What you will find in this section...

Answers to the most commonly asked questions about Eagles International. This is a public forum.
Admin

What you will find in this section...

Post by Admin »

This section of the forum will contain answers to the most common questions asked about Eagles International.

Here you will find answers to such questions as:
- How do I join Eagles International?
- What is the purpose of Eagles International?
- What are the criteria for membership?
These and other questions will be answered right here.

If you have a question about the club, feel free to post it in the forums. If it is a general interest question, it might end up on these FAQ pages.

This section will be updated as new and pertinent questions come to our attention.

Thanks,
Eagles International