Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Chris and Cherie's (Decals by Blondie) 1988 model 15

This is a public forum. This forum will be a place to show your Project Eagle and updates on progress you have made. Please make one thread with your project and put all updates in the same thread. Sorry... Eagles only.
DecalsbyBlondie
FMCA #: 399961
Bus Model: 1988 Model 15

Re: Chris and Cherie's (Decals by Blondie) 1988 model 15

Post by DecalsbyBlondie »

Dale Thanks for posting the photos
Chris Armstrong
Daytona Beach, Florida
And Cadillac, Michigan
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Great job there. I love seeing a rustless eagle just needing some feathers. Looking forward to seeing more!!

Kentucky Steve
ericbsc
FMCA #: 12345678
Bus Model: 1973 Eagle 05

Post by ericbsc »

Looks like you took the "WWAI" (while were at it) road!!LOL You will be glad you did when you finish. It is looking great!!. If you are interested I have about 500 sheets of Rmax foam 1-1/2" thick with foil. It is what I am using for Bill, and Dales bus. I sprayed mine but ended up skinning it twice because of that. Dales bus is a factory entertainer form Eagle. They sprayed the roof and used block in the walls. If I did another one tha it what I would do. If you call use the shop number. I dropped my iphone in the washer, didnt end well!!LOL Hope th get a new one Monday.
Eric Brown
Spartanburg, SC
1973 05
Series 60 allison 4000MHP
DecalsbyBlondie
FMCA #: 399961
Bus Model: 1988 Model 15

Post by DecalsbyBlondie »

Still laughing Eric at least the iPhone is clean BK can't say that about the phone he dropped in the porta jon in arcadia he probably still has it in that zip lock bag lol

The pics are not keeping pace with the project.
We have the exterior in primer and most of the rough in done on the interior and yes we are using it every Week to go to the races or dinner or anything else we can think of to burn some diesel.
Thanks for the offer though

We do need a right front torsion if you know of one available let me know. Also need about six pieces of new mirror siding about 60 inches long to make one new door for the ac bay

I'll try and post more current pictures soon
Chris Armstrong
Daytona Beach, Florida
And Cadillac, Michigan
ericbsc
FMCA #: 12345678
Bus Model: 1973 Eagle 05

Post by ericbsc »

Yep I washed it on the heavy setting!!LOL I have several front tor. with lots of adjustment left on them. Give me a call if you are interested. Also have the 1-1/2" R 13.9 foam. P.S. Got a new phone!!!
Eric Brown
Spartanburg, SC
1973 05
Series 60 allison 4000MHP