Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Anyone know Phoenix Coach Global?

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
akroyaleagle
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F180747
Bus Model: 1978 Model 05

Re: Anyone know Phoenix Coach Global?

Post by akroyaleagle »

I met Neil yesterday.
He came with the new owners of our Eagle and stayed all afternoon.
Very personable Eagle Nut!
We had a bit of conversation about what he is doing and trying to do.
He said most of the parts they sell are for Prevost or MCI. Not so much for Eagles.
It appears to me that if the Eagle owners want him to stock more Eagle parts they
need to start doing business with him.
I would have no problem doing that. He's definitely done his homework.
Now if I could just get him to do Country Coach!
Joe Laird
'78 05
Sioux Falls, SD
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

So true Joe it is going to take me forever to figure the Country Coach out with all the buttons and gadgets even with manuals maybe you should come in the Country Coach and we can figure it out together.3000 miles in the monster and I love it with the 600 hp ISX Cummins it moves with ease and rides likes a dream lol but I miss my simple Eagle
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Joe and Clifford, I hope you guys visit us often. You both have been great contributors and have a wealth of information that we could all benefit from.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

I will Jim once a Eagle owner all ways a Eagle person but it was time to move on and I took Waynes advice buy something ready to roll and after searching for months and a ton of research that is what we did after crawling around Joe's and Frankies Country Coach
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Welcome Neil Flute! It's nice to see you finally made it over here. I'm late to this thread, I have been lurking though. Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things around here.

Wishing you much success in your venture!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/