Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Eagle 10 remodel

This is a place just for the ladies. Sure, the ladies love the Eagles too, but maybe they have other interests too. This is their place to talk about anything they want. Men, you can read, but posting is reserved for the ladies. The same rules of good taste we use for the rest of the forum also apply here.
jpfever
FMCA #: 452336
Bus Model: 1980 Silver Eagle Model 10

Eagle 10 remodel

Post by jpfever »

Very proud of my remodel. I love our bus thought I would share. It only had 19,000 original miles
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Cyndi Ward
Exeter CA
1980 Eagle
goldgiter
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle Model 10
Quit'n Time

Re: Eagle 10 remodel

Post by goldgiter »

Sharp looking bus!
Welcome to the forum,there are a lotta good folks on here.

Wes
Wes Jackson
85 Eagle Model 10
Quit'n Time
John Mellis
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F406126
Bus Model: 1982 Eagle 10

Re: Eagle 10 remodel

Post by John Mellis »

Welcome Aboard. Now we just need to get you to a rally. Did I mention the Southeast Busnuts rally in upstate SC in April? And of course there are some great Eagles Rallies too!
John & Tara Mellis
Bowman, SC
1982 Eagle Model 10 DD 6V92 Allison Auto
It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...