12/1/2021: OK folks, the new forum software is up and running

Update 7/3/2022: No issues to report.

Registering is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. We have had to make the spambot registration question a bit complex because of fake applications. Please read ALL the question instructions carefully. If you have problems registering, please email me at this link: jim@eaglesinternational.net. If you email me, it would be best if you send a screen capture of your registration screen so that I can troubleshoot it correctly.

Reminder: "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu (details in link below).

I have have created a thread that discusses the new platform: https://eagles-international.net/forums ... fa10d60ea5 Please report any issues in this thread.

Jim

(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

It is currently Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:30 pm

• Forum
    Topics

Login  •  Register