Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 4/20/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com (This link seems to work for my outlook email, but may not work for other email platforms. If it does not load, copy and paste the link in your platform.)

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Parting out 1980 Model 10

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Trouble
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: f423454
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle 15

Re: Parting out 1980 Model 10

Post by Trouble »

kingofhearts wrote:I am going to start parting out my 1980 Model 10 this week. If you are interested in specific parts, let me know what you need and what you'd like to pay for it. All of the bumpers are in good shape except for the driver's side corner which someone hit and dented. I just serviced the Power Tech 15 KW generator and it runs fine. I also have a 6V92 long block that I have not completed reassembly yet but I have most of the parts to complete the rebuild. The block and the heads were remanufactured by Detroit Diesel and the cams are brand new. I have a 6V92 bare block and crankshaft available, the drive axle/drop box assembly is functional although I can't give you a detailed assessment. The heat/AC system is a 1990s vintage basement Bard model which works great. If anyone is interested in the rolling chassis, get to me quickly before I start disassembling it. The bus is in Tennessee if you'd like to see it. I will be here for another 3 to 4 weeks.
I would be interested in a good set of Mirrors.I would give a Hundred a piece for a good set. Prefer the eagle engraved in them.
Thanks John Killingsworth
proudeagle10
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 142221
Bus Model: Pipe Creek, TX
1980 model 10
DD 8V71 Allison 740
S B Hyd. Shiftier

Post by proudeagle10 »

I am interested in the heat/ac system if still available.

AL proudeagle10
AL Moreno
proudeagle10
1980 Eagle 10
DD 8V71 Allison 740
S B Hyd. shiftier
kingofhearts
Bus Model: 1980 Silver Eagle Model 10

Post by kingofhearts »

Sorry, I have not been on the forums for several months. I still have several items I saved off the bus. Here is a revised list. They are all in TN and I’m not sure when I will be back there this year. If you are interested in something, private message me as I get notifications when I receive them. Thanks to silver buzzard Craig, I have totally lost interest in owning an Eagle Bus ever again so I am not actively watching these forums.

If we can agree on a price, I can have someone pack the items up for shipping.

Revised List:

Front lower bumper – surface rust on back side

Rear lower bumper – through-rust on back side

Rear lower bumper – brand new

Front upper bumper (round headlights) – brand new

2 front side bumpers – 1 damaged

2 rear side bumpers – both have slight dents

2 rear corner doors with LED light sets

6 aluminum fender skirts

Mitre box from a 6V92

PowerTech 13.5 KW diesel generator – Kubota engine, flexible exhaust pipe, and slide-out rail

Power Inverter Trace Model 2012SB 2 KW, checked out and recalibrated at Inverter Service Center, White House, TN

Left and Right outside mirrors, model 10 version (short arms)

Radiator – like new

Front headlight covers

Front eagle emblem and cover

6V92 long block – remanufactured by Jimmy Diesel, new DD cams and bearings, new injectors. Has original bell housing, oil pump, and oil pan installed. Comes with a custom engine stand.

Various engine parts such as: blower, starter, thermostat housings, turbo
sunlovers
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F419288
Bus Model: 1967, SILVER EAGLE, MODEL 01 SE, 4 SPEED MANUEL, VIN # 7080

Post by sunlovers »

ARE YOU STILL PARTING OUT THE BUS? I AM IN NEED OF SOME SMALL PARTS.
Mike & Kathy Mingus
PARADISE
'67 Model 01 SE, 4 speed man.
8V71, Vin # 7080
Bishopville, SC