Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Kentucky Steve's 1969 Eagle 05 number 7900

This is a public forum. This forum will be a place to show your Project Eagle and updates on progress you have made. Please make one thread with your project and put all updates in the same thread. Sorry... Eagles only.
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Re: Kentucky Steve's 1969 Eagle 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

They do that on purpose Clifford. They think if they keep us busy we won't notice how many birthdays have gone by ....lol.......what they don't realize is they are they only ones counting them.

I should be out sometime this year.......
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

My goodness, what a beautiful interior. I can't even compare to such craftsmanship! WOW!

So what is the date of the maiden voyage going to be? ;)
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Kentucky Steve

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Thanks Paul, you know how it is, labor of love.

I wish I could put a date on a drive off. Right now I can only dream of some weather that doesn't have single digits in it. But it will come soon enough. I don't have any plumbing for tanks yet, have to adjust the whole suspension after i get all the weight on it, and still need to finish the dash and gauges so there's a good bit to do to hit the road as of yet. But I'm real close. I'll hit the outside chores pretty hard when the weather breaks.
Prolly see you guys in Texas on the way to the desert next winter.
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Steve, thanks so much for the update.

You have come so far from when Bill and I visited you in 2011. More amazing is the headway you have made in the face of some pretty serious health issues.

I was impressed with your fabrication skills then and am even more impressed today.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
Kentucky Steve

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Thanks Jim,
BILL came over to the shop last Friday to get me to lay up some plastic laminate shelves for his kitchen in the house. I was telling him then that taking into consideration my health issues that we were about the same age....lol. It's amazing how much he gets done at his age. You know he just converted another provost don't you?

Thanks Steve
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Now that is some kind of craftsmanship. I wish I had half the talent you have. You are like the monkey that got his tail caught in the meat grinder. Won't be long now. :lol: Keep posting more pictures and we will get Eric fired up and get to working on his second one. I have spent most of my life slinging concrete and have built some good looking structures that I am proud of, and it has been a good living. If I could do it all over again I would look hard at woodworking and be able to build things like you have done. it has to be very rewarding.

Wayne