Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Welcome Busdriver58

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Welcome Busdriver58

Post by Dreamscape »

Hi Julio,

Glad you made it here. You will find a great source of information regarding Eagles.

I know we have emailed back and forth for a long time but if you really want to know Eagles you came to the right place. There are several owners here that have tremendous knowledge. Also we have Dan from Silver Eagle on the board to provide us with even more.

Maybe you could plan to go to Quartzsite in January and really get to know the group and see lots of coaches.

You will find your Eagle one day!

Welcome!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Welcome Busdriver58

Post by van »

Welcome Julio,nice to have ya here ,lotta eagle lovers hereand a lot of eagle knowlege as paul mentioned feel free to jump in at any time and introduce your self,hear you are still looking for an eagle,what model?
Good luck
Van 8-)
busdriver58
Bus Model: 1969/05 and 1964/01

Re: Welcome Busdriver58

Post by busdriver58 »

Thanks for the welcome from both of you.

Paul, I know now that I have landed in the right forum, I have read almost all posts and all are very interesting and thanks for the invitation to Quartzsite in January, I will consider but I need first to check the agenda because that month we have a lot of work at the company.

Van, as you and Paul said here I cand find a lot of knowledege on the Eagles. About the model that Im looking for, nothing in particular and I have seen 01's, 05's (I like the original front cap), and 10's but at this moment I have not purchased one yet. As Paul says, I would find one someday but here in México are just a few ones.

Julio
Julio & Julieta Pérez

1969 05 #7810
8V92 DD / HT-740 Allison
1964 01 #6469
8v71 DD / 4 Speed