Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** IMPORTANT NOTICE ****

The deactivation of the Eagles website and forum has been delayed to mid-Oct.

The "registration" and "contact us" options have been eliminated.

For background information
click on this thread.

We are pulling the plug on the Website and Forum

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.

That is probably a wise choice to discuss it a meeting.All the forums are going away it seems ,F/B is so easy to post videos and photos on ,but one needs to watch what they post there for sure and some thing you cannot do on F/B when people put stuff in a file it's impossible for me to retrieve.There are several pages on F/B just for Eagles even by models.I'll go along with what ever is decided most of the items here have been lifted from this site and posted on F/B anyways I think that played a part with the lack of the posting here.
Kinda of a suckie day for me anyways 3 years to day Sonnie passed away
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Very sorry to see this Jim. You and this Forum have been an infinite help to all of us. Problem with Facebook, is the often unfunny and unhelpful comments made. I’m sure they don’t mean to be....but they are nonetheless.Also a bit of “I’ll help you, but not you” situations. I may be interested in keeping the site rolling since my business involves computer work anyway. We should talk.
Jim Cummings
1983 Model 10
8V71
Auto Trans
Tour Bus Conversion Ex-Senator Coach
http://www.thejimcummingsband.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jcb

Jim, one of my goals for the protracted shutdown was a faint hope that someone would be able to keep this site going.

Wayne Schell will be heading a discussion at the Eagles International board meeting in Branson. There is another person who has considered keeping the site alive. If you are fairly serious about the possibility of assuming responsibility, I suggest your contact Wyane: wayne_schell at csicousa dot com

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission - not at all fancy, but fully functional
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: http://beltguy.com/blog/
Email: jim@eaglesinternational.net (Please email me rather than use the PM process)
beltguy

Jim Please give me a call. Thank You Wayne 303-591-0372
rusty
Board Member
Board Member

Previous

Return to General Eagle Chat