Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

We have added ability to attach various documents to posts

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

We have added ability to attach various documents to posts

Post by beltguy »

In addition to being able to post any size photo, we have now added the capability to attach various types of documents including Word (doc and docx) files, Excel spreadsheets (xls) and PDF files.

The attached document looks like the one I posted in the thread about uploading photos, but it is in a PDF format. The data in this document tells how to attach the files listed above. The process is the same as posting photos.

We will start with the most popular types of files, but if there is a need to add other file formats, we can do that as well.

Jim
Attachments
20141021 EI Screen Capture.pdf
(283.16 KiB) Downloaded 1418 times
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
Eddie
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 219219
Bus Model: 1989 Model 15
8V92/Allison744

Re: We have added ability to attach various documents to pos

Post by Eddie »

Jim since all the changes to the web site I still cannot seem to get my avatar back in my profile. Any suggestions ?
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Hi Eddie

When we made the change to the new server, some of the avatars were lost. I was able to recover many, but not all, of them and reloaded them.

I made a quick check of the files I have and did not find your avatar. I have more to check, but I am tied up the rest of the day. To be on the safe side, send me the photo you want loaded and I will be glad to do it for you.

I just noticed that my avatar is missing as well. Now I have two projects for tomorrow :D :shock:

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by beltguy »

Well, I got my avatar working again.

However, Eddie, I went back into my old files and can't find your avatar photo. So, I will need to have you send me a new photo and I will convert it and upload. Send to jim@eaglesinternational.net.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
Jim H
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F407926
Bus Model: 1966 Silver Eagle 01,8v92TA,HT740, Southwestern Coach Conversion
1989 Eagle Model 15

Post by Jim H »

Jim, Having trouble attaching/posting pictures, wondering if any one else is having the same issue, during the upload, "page not found" pops up. Any ideas? Maybe it's my internet connection?
Jim & Denise
"Casper" Eagle 01 1966
"Eagle 2" Model 15 1989
Bus & Car
Bus Model: 2011 Fiat Van, my daily driver.

Post by Bus & Car »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's rather amusing that Eddie's Eagle is parked in front of a MARATHON sign.

Marathon is a model name used by Prevost.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Stay Fine As A Porcupine!!!///Reste Trés Bien Comme Un Porc-Épic!!!
Jim H
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F407926
Bus Model: 1966 Silver Eagle 01,8v92TA,HT740, Southwestern Coach Conversion
1989 Eagle Model 15

Post by Jim H »

Joe, I believe Eddie's Eagle is a Marathon conversion. I looked at one years ago myself. Anyone know how many were built by Marathon and also by Liberty?
Jim & Denise
"Casper" Eagle 01 1966
"Eagle 2" Model 15 1989
Bus & Car
Bus Model: 2011 Fiat Van, my daily driver.

Post by Bus & Car »

Jim H wrote:Joe, I believe Eddie's Eagle is a Marathon conversion. I looked at one years ago myself. Anyone know how many were built by Marathon and also by Liberty?

Hmmm.......

I seem to remember a Marathon Coach conversion place from way back when now that you mention it. It wasn't related to Trailways so I paid more or less no attention to it at the time.

Thanks for the reminder.
Stay Fine As A Porcupine!!!///Reste Trés Bien Comme Un Porc-Épic!!!