Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Eagle 20s

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Eagle 20s

Post by Songman »

I've never seen so many Eagle 20s together in my life! We have four on the forum already. I know that a couple of them were NJTs but not sure about the others. For those of you that are just starting your NJT20 like I am, check out Greg Roberts' converted bus for inspiration. Hopefully he will do a Project thread here for us even though he is already done. (I know they are never really done, Greg, but dang it looks good!)

http://www.usamls.net/choosethishome/de ... u_id=79095
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Eagle 20s

Post by van »

well looks like the 20's are growing,there are only 2 -15's so far mine and sunchaser art's who I know has exstensive documentation on his conversion and a damn fine job if I say so myself.Maybe art can share some of this here too.
Van
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

ImageDale dale this one looks almost like yours,LOL :lol:
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

I bet I could make mine look like that in just a few days! KY Steve has his looking like that already! Of course, before long he will have a brand new Eagle!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

And so you shall too.Van
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Another new member with an AE-20 just signed up today. That is five I think! I think all the AEs are 1989 models too. We'll have a nice little sub-group for sharing information since our birds have minor differences.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
ArtGill
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F293518
Bus Model: 1989 NJT model 20

Post by ArtGill »

I also have a NJT model 20, 1989 Eagle. My conversion is going slow even though I made the decision not to raise the roof. I'm working from the stern to the bow. So far I have a bedroom, bath and shower. I have installed the generator over the engine compartment but haven't built the Hush box yet.

My NJT number is 5617. How does that match with everyone else? The odometer only had 350,000 miles on it and that seemed to be reasonable when compared to the hour meter.

Has anyone removed the destination sign above the windshield? that doen't include you Songman. I have purchased a front cap from Silver Eagle. But, it looks like a major job and I don't have an inside place to work.

Art
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Art,
Go into the Project Eagles section and take a look at Duane and Cheryl's Eagle 20 thread. They have a great build thread that shows all the work they have done, including the cap.

You might as well start your own thread while you are there and post a few pictures of your bus!

Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN