Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1966 Eagle 04

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: 1966 Eagle 04

Post by Dreamscape »

I made the links clickable, as it's from my space and I don't know anything about that site. They only gave two ways to go. I just used a URL instead of a Img, then inserted the code.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

Jason, I like it! That is one bus design I really like. Have fun my friend!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Here are the pics click-free...

And here is a link to the library with all the pics...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=1992871

Nice looking bus!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

Thanks Paul & Dale. You Guys Are Da Mans :lol:

Yes, I Also Love The Look Of The 04. I Am Glad I Got One When I Did. I Wished There Were More Of These Monsters Out There. Having An All Original Kinda Seems Like A Dream At This Point. So I Guess We Are Stuck With The Ones That Are.

If There Was 70 Built Like What Was Said (Thank You) Then Maybe Theres A Chance To Get A Ship Load Sent Over. (Start Saving Paul)

Anyway...Im Going With The Convertible Style 04 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wind In My Hair.(Sorry Jim) And More Wind In My Hair !!!

This Should Be Fun

JOHN
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
sstrucinski
Bus Model: 1966 Silver Eagle '04

Post by sstrucinski »

Hi everyone! I'm Jason's wife, Stephanie. Great to meet all of you.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this question...I've been racking my brain on the storage issue. I want to use the space we have in the bus in the best way possible. I've looked at tons of conversion pictures trying to get ideas but it seems like everyone kinda uses the space in similar ways. I was wondering if you guys had any unique ideas for storage or if you would like to share any ideas you may have had or incorporated into your layout? I love hidden compartments especially! If you have pictures that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!
Stephanie

1966 Silver Eagle 04
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Welcome Stephanie. Glad to have you with us. We have a few spouses on here and hope more and more will join in.

Finding new ways to use space is the Bus Nuts biggest challenge. Take a look through the Project threads and you will see a few things there already. One that is shown there is how Paul hid his toaster on Dreamscape.

Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
sstrucinski

Post by sstrucinski »

Thanks Songman!

Wow, now that is pretty darn cool! See, that's the kinda thing I'm looking for. It looks like he has the toaster plugged into an outlet within the compartment...is that right?
Stephanie

1966 Silver Eagle 04
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

Stephanie,

There is a wall plug inside the wall. I really wanted to have a blender also, but this idea came up too late in the project, not enough room on the base. I had some dead space for plumbing and electrical and came up with this idea. It's officially called "The toaster garage". ;)

Here is where we store our vac hose.

Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

sstrucinski

Post by sstrucinski »

Paul,
I took a break earlier and wandered over to your site and found your post on the toaster. I absolutely love that idea. While we're working I'll be on the lookout for "dead" space where we can put things like that.

If you look at the pictures of our kitchen you'll see the empty space by the wall where the stove will go. We are putting in a camper stove so there will be about a 1' 1/2"-2' space under it. I think Jason is planning on putting some sort of electrical panel or something under there...but I wonder if it would be possible to have a slide out with the panel mounted (I'm not sure how to describe it) and then beside that have a drawer. I think there might be room for it. However, it could be too narrow. The thing is, the space under the stove is the depth of the counter and the width of the stove + the height I mentioned. It just seems to me that a lot could be done with that space.

The space under your fridge is perfect for the vac hose. Where do you store the vac?
Stephanie

1966 Silver Eagle 04
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

The vac is a Bissell Garage Pro, wet/dry. I have it mounted in a bay directly under the kitchen cabinet just to the left of the fridge.

I think you have a great idea. You would be amazed at how even the smallest space can be used. As we have full timed in ours for just one year now, we have come up with a lot of useful ideas we'll incorporate as we go along. That's why they are never really finished, we can add this or that at any time.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740