Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Welcome

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Welcome

Post by van »

All right I'm getting excited (warm and fuzzy feelin :lol: ) again now who's coming to Qaurtzsite,Az in jan ? ;) .We got just about enough folk to have us a regular BREW HA HA,HA HA.Well who's coming? :D this could be the start of some thing big :)
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Van I will be there after all the most important job the president has is to make sure the coffee pot gets to the rally. Club members will get mad at me for not waiting untill the newsletter comes out to talk about this but I can't wait. I have talked to the GM group they have reserved over 100 site for us them and the Clippers in Quartzsite. It will be a very fun rally if we fill that many spots. We know Jay Leno will be in Phoenix at the same time we are trying to contact him to see if he has any intrest to come out to the rally. Would be even better if he would bring his Flex. It will be great to see that many buses in one place.

Hope to see you all in Quartzsite Wayne
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Wayne, this one club member that won't get mad these guys are in for a treat when they meet GM owners like Carroll,I hope Bob Ward attends this one those 2 make for alot of laughs

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Wayne,

Do you know if the spots are first-come,first-served or if they want people to register? We had 30 Eagles at Quartzsite last year and when Don and I drove through the area where the GMs were parked, I think they could probably fill 100 spots by themselves!

It may be kinda spotty for us. I will have my Eagle there if any way possible, but we will also have Don's Country Coach. Last year we were able to park it on the fringe of the Eagle parking lot. I wonder how that is going to work with the combined parking.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, I bet it will work out spaces are not that hard to add in Quartzsite, did you notice last year the blue 4104 in our camp that guy is vp of GM or western bus nuts forgot which and hanging out with the Eagle people ( he likes us)
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Yeah, I grabbed a picture of his bus when I was snapping all the others. Can't hardly blame the guy for trying to move up in the world! haha.. J/K!

If the GMs have the same spot as last year, it was mighty crowded in there! I told Don that I would have to park outside and wait for him to get parked and then come back and get mine. I'm not so good in close quarters yet.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

any body know the fee's it will cost to park per night? :roll:
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

$100 per night... Make the check out to Dale Houston... or I will take cash too! ;)
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

It won't be much Van at Eagle folks do not like fees most of the spots are free but this one maybe 5 bucks Wayne will fill us later,Dale I think they have leased the entire area for this rally

Clifford
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

It shure would be fun clifford,If dale was to bring his 20 to be reskinned we could hold a work shop on the proper technique of re skinning :D ,then could pay each of us 100 bucks each(that'd buy alot of intoxicating beverages :shock: ) :lol: