Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** UPDATE: IMPORTANT NOTICE ****

The deactivation of the Eagles website and forum is now on hold.

#### The forum is availabe for reading and posting. ####

For background information click on this thread.

The forum is currently in low maintenance mode which means the "registration" and "contact us" options have been deactivated.

61 eagle need a new home

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
61 eagle need a new home
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:20 am

IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG
I am looking for offers for the complete bus. It has not been started in about 8 years. I bought it in WI drove it to MN then back to WI. I paid $2500 because it had a fresh 8V71 and a 10 speed road ranger in it. I would like to see any offers on the complete bus or offers on the parts. If I can't sell it by October it will be going across the scale, do to the city will be impounding because some of the town people think it is a public nuisance. Serial number is 6107. There are no seats in it. There is an unframed freight side door on the right side over the wheels. I can take more pictures and send them if you need close-ups of any item. Just let me know what and at what area to take pictures from.
2001 towncar

Re: 61 eagle need a new home
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:03 am

Here is where your bus went after being built. Vin #, model #, who it went to, fleet # and the year built.

6107 SE01 Safeway Trails Inc. (DC) S-501 1961
Mike & Kathy Mingus
PARADISE
'67 Model 01 SE, 4 speed man.
8V71, Vin # 7080
Bishopville, SC
sunlovers
Club Member
Club Member

Re: 61 eagle need a new home
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 am

I see that I have had some views, but no contacts. Maybe I should have given my email address. so here it is strapman@q.com. this is the best way to start any conversation with me, as I am on the road most of the time. I can call an time just email your number.
2001 towncar

Return to Eagle Mall