Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

*SOLD* 1965 Model 01 Conversion FOR SALE

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Bustyme
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: 398939
Bus Model: 1966 Eagle 01, 8V92TA, HT-740, Stock width & height (FOR SALE (805) 238-7122)
1983 Eagle 10, 8V92TA, HT-740, 102" wide 7" roof raise

*SOLD* 1965 Model 01 Conversion FOR SALE

Post by Bustyme »

BILL CANNON M01 011.JPG
BILL CANNON M01 005.JPG
BILL CANNON M01 003.JPG
BILL CANNON M01 002.JPG
For all you bus nuts looking for a great starter bus project.
A fellow by the name of Bill Cannon converted this 1965 M01 Eagle and was in the process of getting it to his son's house near my shop. They had brought it from Oregon where it had been sitting for 12 years! They had a radiator hose and water pump fail in the 6V92 on their trip to Paso Robles and when they got a new pump installed it now leaks out the air box overflow tube! More damage than they hoped.
It is a very unique conversion of a 1965 Model 01, complete with a 3-wheeled custom built car that is in the two middle bays. The conversion was done in 1985 and needs to be redone. The "BONES" appear to be solid with minimal rust and the coach has many nice conversion features. The son (Bill Cannon Jr) would like to sell the bus as is. It is at my shop in Paso Robles, CA and will not move unless the engine is repaired or replaced.
I am posting the pics & info for his son. If anyone is interested please contact Bill Cannon Jr. at eight zero five 2 three 5 3 one 66. He has it on Craigslist (San luis County, CA) and is only asking $5000 for it.
This is a deal for someone wanting a great starter bus that has all the systems figured out.....even though it looks like an old MCI..lol

It is ok to contact me at randy at motivesystemsinc.com if you have technical questions. I'm just trying to help them out.

Randy Coons
Bustyme
Bustyme
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: 398939
Bus Model: 1966 Eagle 01, 8V92TA, HT-740, Stock width & height (FOR SALE (805) 238-7122)
1983 Eagle 10, 8V92TA, HT-740, 102" wide 7" roof raise

Re: 1965 Model 01 Conversion FOR SALE

Post by Bustyme »

This bus was sold on Friday 9/30. It was purchased by a nice couple that are going to fix the engine and update it! They are located in Nipomo California.

Our 1966 Model 01 (VIN #6973) is available for sale. I will post a formal ad soon. Email me at eaglebustyme at gmail dot com if interested. I can send pictures and a spec sheet. The conversation starts at $37K...

Happy Busing

Randy Coons

Bustyme
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Re: *SOLD* 1965 Model 01 Conversion FOR SALE

Post by beltguy »

Randy, thanks for letting us know of the sale. I have marked the subject accordingly.

Wow, several Eagles on our site have sold in recent months. There is no way to know is these sales are a result of posting here (unless the seller tells us), but we get some pretty decent traffic on the Eagle Mall forum and the "buses for sale" category on the website.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
Bus & Car
Bus Model: 2011 Fiat Van, my daily driver.

Re: *SOLD* 1965 Model 01 Conversion FOR SALE

Post by Bus & Car »

:D

Yours was the fifth built of the eight sold new to Pacific Stage lines in British Columbia, Canada. It was fleet number 6501 so perhaps it was the first one of the batch delivered.
Stay Fine As A Porcupine!!!///Reste Trés Bien Comme Un Porc-Épic!!!