Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1997 Silver Eagle for sale

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
tallpaul352010

1997 Silver Eagle for sale

Post by tallpaul352010 »

I am selling a 1997 Silver Eagle, the last year Silver Eagle was made. The bus is immaculate and runs great. Its stretched out to 45 feet, has three air conditioners, a raised roof, a 1750 KW generator that runs off the main tank, is a 4 cylinder, and all nine bunks have heating and air. It is owned by Johnny Cash's drummer, WS Holland. I have been authorized to sell it. Serious inquiries only, and viewing will be set up by appointment with the owner present. The bus is located in Jackson TN. Asking 189,500 OBO. This won't last long. You can email me at tallpaul352010@yahoo.com or call or text at 615 587 5228. I'll be happy to send more pictures when you inquire. Thanks, Paul.
Attachments
20160408_183010.jpg