Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Need Rear Glass for Eagle 05, 1969-79

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Bus & Car
Bus Model: 2011 Fiat Van, my daily driver.

Need Rear Glass for Eagle 05, 1969-79

Post by Bus & Car »

:arrow: :) :!:

I'm looking for two pieces of rear glass with gaskets for an 05 Eagle New Look from 1969 to 1979. I do not want the type with the emergency exit included. As with the windshields, the left and right interchange. Also don't want anything that's been painted over. This is for a restoration of a 1972 Eagle to its original factory look.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!
Stay Fine As A Porcupine!!!///Reste Trés Bien Comme Un Porc-Épic!!!
Bus & Car
Bus Model: 2011 Fiat Van, my daily driver.

Re: Need Rear Glass for Eagle 05, 1969-79

Post by Bus & Car »

Looks like I have one lined up at Jefferson in OKC. May or may not need the second one.

I'll post an update when the time comes.
Stay Fine As A Porcupine!!!///Reste Trés Bien Comme Un Porc-Épic!!!