Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Hub caps for sale **SOLD**

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Kitt
Bus Model: 1977 Eagle 05
8v71 HT740D

Hub caps for sale **SOLD**

Post by Kitt »

Set of four hub caps and brackets to fit 24.5" lug-centric wheels. The caps appear to be stainless steel and are in pretty good shape.

$100 obo plus shipping from Ontario, NY (14519)

Here's what they looked like on my Eagle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Hub caps for sale

Post by luvrbus »

So you are back home now,sorry I don't have anything that runs 24.5 wheels or I would buy those
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

So you are back home now,sorry I don't have anything that runs 24.5 stud pilot wheels or I would buy those
Kitt
8v71 HT740D

Post by Kitt »

Thanks, Cliff. Yes, back home but looking forward to being on the road again. Not sure it'll happen for a while other than a weekend here and a week there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kitt
8v71 HT740D

Post by Kitt »

* SOLD *