Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

1973 Silver Eagle Entertainers Coach

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
mackstatts
Bus Model: 1973 Eagle model 05

1973 Silver Eagle Entertainers Coach

Post by mackstatts »

tour bus 1.jpg
tour bus 1.jpg (50.02 KiB) Viewed 4958 times
I have a 40' Silver Eagle that was completely restored 2 years ago which includes the motor,transmission, clutch, brakes, wheels, tires, 3 roof mount a.c./heat units, onboard 10 kw generator, hot water heater, hard wood floors, leather interior, flat screens with surround sound throughout am/fm/cd/dvd, 6 bunks, full shower and lavatory, master bedroom/ lounge, etc... value is well over 60K but will sacrifice today for 40K... I don't need help selling it and will not accept Paypal and agent pickup scams, so don't waste your or my time..Have a great day and thanks for looking. My contact info is 512-949-7753 and I am in Austin, Texas.
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Re: 1973 Silver Eagle Entertainers Coach

Post by beltguy »

Mack, good looking bus!

As you know, you can easily post pictures here (four per post). I would add a bunch more pictures. Also maybe a few more details if you have them (component brands, etc.).

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
mackstatts

Post by mackstatts »

Thanks for the advice and compliment as well. I do have all the specs, pics and details anyone may need and can provide them upon request. I also have it posted on several major city Craigslist ads...search Austin Texas .....tour bus ....and there are over a dozen pics of the coach. We are still touring regularly with her and she runs and looks great.
Attachments
tour bus 3.jpg
tour bus 3.jpg (20.36 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
tour bus 7.jpg
tour bus 7.jpg (13.57 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
tour bus 2.jpg
tour bus 2.jpg (23.12 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
tour bus 6.jpg
tour bus 6.jpg (15.49 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
mackstatts

Post by mackstatts »

more pics of the sleeping quarters and lavatory
Attachments
tour bus 13.jpg
tour bus 13.jpg (6.35 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
tour bus 9.jpg
tour bus 9.jpg (10.75 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
tour bus 8.jpg
tour bus 8.jpg (11.47 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
tour bus 4.jpg
tour bus 4.jpg (10.43 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
mackstatts

Post by mackstatts »

New year Price reduced for quick sale
$35,000 cash today and delivery can be arranged if needed
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Hi Mack

Mary and I have been working to get better search engine exposure for our ads in the Eagle Mall. On our website, I added a page directing folks to the Eagle Mall and then I added a "category" (which is like a blog) with a couple of test vehicles listed. Both of these measures should get us better Google/Yahoo search exposure. So far, the SEO optimization has not kicked in, but it could take a few days.

The link to the "listing teasers" is: http://eaglesinternational.net/category ... s-for-sale

Hope that helps you find a buyer!!!

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
mackstatts

Post by mackstatts »

Thank you very much Jim and Mary. I really appreciate your help and advice. Generally word of mouth turns out to be the best marketing tool with an item like this. We all enjoy these coaches and know others with similar interests.
mackstatts

Post by mackstatts »

Price reduced to $30K cash!!! With a new baby, we will not be using this beautiful coach like it deserves and we want to pass it on to someone who will enjoy it to the fullest. Contact me today for a viewing or more information. Thanks for looking and have a wonderfully blessed day. Mack
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by beltguy »

Hi Mack

I moved your bus to the top of the buses for sale category on the website and noted the price reduction.

Mary and I continue to try to get a better Google position when a person does an "eagle bus for sale" search. However, we get a bunch of hits on the website, so maybe folks will see the various Eagles for sale.

Sad to see you put the bus up for sale, but hope we can help you.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
mackstatts

Post by mackstatts »

I do have more pics and info regarding this coach if anyone has questions or concerns. It does have all new wheels, tires, brakes front suspension componets, batteries, alternator, and the list goes on and on...Runs and looks great would consider trade for fully equipped "festival style" concession trailer