Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

WANTED: 05 New Look Rear Crown

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Bus & Car
Bus Model: 2011 Fiat Van, my daily driver.

Re: WANTED: 05 New Look Rear Crown

Post by Bus & Car »

rv_safetyman wrote:Joe and Clifford, you have my curiosity up. Can one of you post a picture of this "rear crown"? It is easy to post pictures here now.

Jim
I've got the page from the 05 parts book saved to my computer. I have no idea how to get it on here. I'll mail it to you in the next few minutes and let you do it. I looked for uploading instructions on here and couldn't find them.
Stay Fine As A Porcupine!!!///Reste Trés Bien Comme Un Porc-Épic!!!
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Here is the correspondence and picture from Joe (aka Bus & Car):
Here's the rear crown from the 05 parts book

The parts that Geert needs are numbers 3-4-5-7-8-10-11-12 on the drawing.
If you click on the picture, you will get a larger view.

Jim
Attachments
20141107 Eagle 05 New Look Rear Crown.jpg
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
Bus & Car

Post by Bus & Car »

Bus & Car wrote:
luvrbus wrote:I have the cap with windows that open and I decided to part the bus as I have sold the new suspension under it, I will try the photo thing here but it so easy for me on Face Book in 1 of the groups, in fact there are some photos of the cap on the Eagles owners FB page
PM'ed you! :)
Please contact g dot sling erland {A} pla net dot nl (without the spaces of course)

He's the one that needs this and Al doesn't seem to have replied to him yet.

Thanks
proudeagle10
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 142221
Bus Model: Pipe Creek, TX
1980 model 10
DD 8V71 Allison 740
S B Hyd. Shiftier

Post by proudeagle10 »

Hey Bus & Car.
I did replied to Geert. And he said. He would not be able to use the one off of my bus.
AL Moreno
proudeagle10
1980 Eagle 10
DD 8V71 Allison 740
S B Hyd. shiftier
Bus & Car

Post by Bus & Car »

OK, thanks for the offer Al. One of these days we will get this figured out.
Bus & Car

Post by Bus & Car »

luvrbus wrote:I have the cap with windows that open and I decided to part the bus as I have sold the new suspension under it, I will try the photo thing here but it so easy for me on Face Book in 1 of the groups, in fact there are some photos of the cap on the Eagles owners FB page
What Al had wasn't what Geert needed. Please contact Geert directly as mentioned in an earlier post on this thread.

You can also send me a PM if you can't decipher his mail address.

Geert wants to fully restore his 1972 05 to what it looked like when it left the factory and the rear crown is what he needs to finish the job. He says he will return it to the factory once the restoration is complete. Of course the factory is long closed but he wants to have an Eagle Day at the site which is now a shopping center. He knows of at least one more that wants to participate.
Bus & Car

Post by Bus & Car »

I just LOVE being ignored!!! :P :P :P

Luvrbus, I've contacted you on this issue at least three times this year and several times last year by posting and by PM. If you're not willing to help out Geert with his restoration for whatever reason, just come out and say so.