Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Parts For Sale

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Parts For Sale

Post by Boomer »

Hey guys, got a couple interesting parts for sale here:

*If you want to install Jakes on a 6V92T w/front mount turbo, I have the DD low profile air horn that allows clearance for the tall valve covers and non raised engine tunnel. Comes with air horn, spacer, gasket and pipe to turbo. 300 miles from new. $145.00

*If you still have air wipers and want intermittant air wipers I have the Sprague intermittant switch, solinoid and air lines as used on M15's. $45.00

*A near new KVH ultra low profile A-7 in motion satellite antenna with roof brackets, paint is gun metal gray metallic. Only 5" high. Will run two Directv recievers (different channels simultaneously) in motion. Non HDTV. Bought for my Silverside but then did not want anything on the roof. Was a briefly tested demo unit on a Hummer. Great for a bus, truck, SUV, boat, whatever. $2,300.00

*Set of front torsion bars in great shape, fixing arms still attached. $1,800.00 for the pair.

Plus shipping.

Thanks,

Mark
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Re: Parts For Sale

Post by Boomer »

Wiper controls sold.