Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Project For Sale - 05 Eagle

Got an Eagle for sale? Looking for an Eagle? How about parts? As long as it is Eagle or bus conversion related, feel free to post it here. This is a public forum.
NOTE: Be smart about what personal information you post in your ad.
Connel

Project For Sale - 05 Eagle

Post by Connel »

Ground up rebuild - 8" roof raise; new Model 10 front & back caps; all rust replaced w/new steel and drivers area raised to main floor and all insulated w/ 3/4" plywood overlay. Ser 60 DEC IV (130,000 miles on engine), new turbo, new Allison HD4060PR 6 speed trans. New pwr-tech 12kw quite genset; new polished alum siding still boxed; rebuilt rear end and drop box; 4 Big Foot levelers installed; electric delay wipers; electric entry step; Model 15 bay doors (pantograph hinges w/new gas struts); bay area has solid steel bottom, insulated w/ 3/4 plywood overlay; 200 gal stainless fresh water, stainless blk & gray tanks, 200 gal stainless fuel tank; all new bearings, brake shoes, brake pods, new spring brake pods and drums, alum drive hubs, stud piloted hubs all around, 8 -24.5 polished alum wheels. Have everything to complete but wife says it is time to pass project on so we can travel. Pictures provided on request. Over $70k invested want $40k. Will part out if don't want everything. papaseagle at gmail dot com
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Re: Project For Sale - 05 Eagle

Post by Boomer »

Wow that's an excellant buy on what is now a new chassis. Hope someone snaps it up.
longjohn
Bus Model: Dont have a bus yet

Re: Project For Sale - 05 Eagle

Post by longjohn »

Connel,
Hope you have had a lot of inquires about your bus , if possible post some of the pics on here so folks can see all of the awesome work you have done, i was going to try and hit the wrong key and deleted the email you sent me one of the folks can help get them posted . You have a jewel just waiting for the right person to make it shine and finish it their way .... good luck ..........Popi