Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

PARTS AND PART NUMBERS FOR EAGLES

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
jcb
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle Model 10

Re: PARTS AND PART NUMBERS FOR EAGLES

Post by jcb »

Part # for DD 8V71 Starter Replacement.

Jim Shepard asked me to post this....so here you go;

Replaced the normal 42MT Starter on our DD 8V71 with a 39MT (Lighter, more torque, etc). After a huge search.....Part # is 8200289. It is a 12V CW 11T Starter with 5/8 Bolts.
Jim Cummings
1983 Model 10
8V71
Auto Trans
Tour Bus Conversion Ex-Senator Coach
http://www.thejimcummingsband.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jcb
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle Model 10

Re: PARTS AND PART NUMBERS FOR EAGLES

Post by jcb »

Eagle Model 10 Push Button Starter Switch -

OEM Honeywell AML31FBA4AC

You will need to use the Red Cap from your failed one, or purchase another. Switch does not come with a cap.

Onan Generator Start Switch - Onan 308-1062 Rocker Switch

40WT Oil for Detroit Diesel Engines - O'Reilly's Part Numbers;

Delo 100 - Item#100-40-1 Line Code - CHV
Rotella - Item #T40-1 Line Code - SHE

FUEL FILTERS - Primary - P1146G
Secondary - P1147G
Jim Cummings
1983 Model 10
8V71
Auto Trans
Tour Bus Conversion Ex-Senator Coach
http://www.thejimcummingsband.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;