Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 4/20/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com (This link seems to work for my outlook email, but may not work for other email platforms. If it does not load, copy and paste the link in your platform.)

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

PARTS AND PART NUMBERS FOR EAGLES

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
jcb
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle Model 10

Re: PARTS AND PART NUMBERS FOR EAGLES

Post by jcb »

Part # for DD 8V71 Starter Replacement.

Jim Shepard asked me to post this....so here you go;

Replaced the normal 42MT Starter on our DD 8V71 with a 39MT (Lighter, more torque, etc). After a huge search.....Part # is 8200289. It is a 12V CW 11T Starter with 5/8 Bolts.
Jim Cummings
1983 Model 10
8V71
Auto Trans
Tour Bus Conversion Ex-Senator Coach
http://www.thejimcummingsband.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jcb
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle Model 10

Re: PARTS AND PART NUMBERS FOR EAGLES

Post by jcb »

Eagle Model 10 Push Button Starter Switch -

OEM Honeywell AML31FBA4AC

You will need to use the Red Cap from your failed one, or purchase another. Switch does not come with a cap.

Onan Generator Start Switch - Onan 308-1062 Rocker Switch

40WT Oil for Detroit Diesel Engines - O'Reilly's Part Numbers;

Delo 100 - Item#100-40-1 Line Code - CHV
Rotella - Item #T40-1 Line Code - SHE

FUEL FILTERS - Primary - P1146G
Secondary - P1147G
Jim Cummings
1983 Model 10
8V71
Auto Trans
Tour Bus Conversion Ex-Senator Coach
http://www.thejimcummingsband.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;