Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

If you need help In Amarillo, TX

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
930dreamer

If you need help In Amarillo, TX

Post by 930dreamer »

Just throwing this out for anyone who might break down near Amarillo, TX. I have a 30x40 shop full of tools(can't park a bus inside) in a small business park. Three phase power available, some parking, Clausing industrial drill press, welder, large hydraulic press etc. I could provide a vehicle or shuttle you around for whatever is needed. Be safe out there and watch your weather. :D