Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Third Annual Dam NRG at Lake Mead NV.

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Third Annual Dam NRG at Lake Mead NV.

Post by van »

The dates are set for the third annual "Dam Bus Gathering" at the Lake Mead RV Village 14-16th November. Watch for further details! BCM Magazine will be in attendance so be sure to attend and get your coach and happy faces down here for a Dam good time! http://lakemeadrvvillage.com/
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Re: Third Annual Dam NRG at Lake Mead NV.

Post by Boomer »

Van Man,
Would like to come sometime but Granny won't let us leave home until after Christmas, darn it. Why don't you guys take a few days off in Jan. and come over to the NRG in Arizona. That Eagle of yours needs to see the open road.
Mark
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Third Annual Dam NRG at Lake Mead NV.

Post by van »

I agree Mark! I am working on our heat issue as I type lol I now have the proper size radiator to reinstall in our 15, the model 10 rad I acquired a few years back was almost plugged solid. This 15 rad is now dismantled and ready to go out for a dip and roding and will be put back in, I have the hyd fand situation under control now (finally) Then for good measure the turbo is taking a trip to Lake Havasu for a rebuild (only giving a whopping 8PSI) and that should improve our chances for a road trip. we will play it by ear but yes we would definitely love to come down :)

Van and Cheryl