Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Rally in the Rockies...Under way!

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Re: Rally in the Rockies...Under way!

Post by dukedelmar »

Oh my...what a great time Tony and I had at the rally. We have stayed over at the Absoroka RV Park just to RELAX... we cleaned up the tents etc...and will head back to the house in the morning. Was just a great day to visit with the folks that are still here enjoying our beautiful country. There are still 9 coaches here this evening. Was actually very sad to see all the others fire up their coaches and head out this morning, SAFE TRAVELS to one and all...Sure do feel like we have made some wonderful new friends!

Will post the final wrap up and all the additional photos tomorrow.

Pam Tony and Jack
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Sounds like all of your hard work paid off, now go take a much needed rest. Thank you for your daily posts and pictures, I felt like we were there with you.

So glad it all went extremely well! 8-)
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Thank You Pam, Tony, and Jack. Your rally was first class and a good time was had by all. Can't wait until the next one in Cody. You live in a neat part of the country.

Wayne and Lin