Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Rally in the Rockies....32 Registered!!!

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Rally in the Rockies....32 Registered!!!

Post by dukedelmar »

We received two more registrations for our rally...August 24-26,2011. 32 total coaches as of 8/8/2011 :!:
Honestly never though we would have this many coaches, but I love it!! Lots of people who we never met before, coming from 16 different states and one coach out of B.C. Canada.

Current temp.in Cody at 7:15 p.m. is 73 degrees. It has been in the low 50's at 6 a.m....but creeping into the low 80's in the afternoon with very low humidity. We went camping in our state park this weekend, and had thoughts of pre-heating my engine. The 8v71 doesn't like to start when it is chilly! :mrgreen:
If you are coming, be sure your engine heater works, or you have to wait till the afternoon to get started!!!

Still have room for the last minute people, although we are ready to close it out very soon.

Call for more info 307-250-6966 baldeaglewy@aol.com

Tony & Pam
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Re: Rally in the Rockies....32 Registered!!!

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Cindy & I are looking forward to it. . .leaving early next Monday to get through the Vegas heat, then taking the long way to Cody.

Safe travels to everyone!

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Post by dukedelmar »

Hi Art,

Be sure to bring your blankie!!! :P

Will you make it here by Sunday, August 21st to make the famous Pig Races.

Enjoy your ride, and be safe

Tony
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Tony-

I think we'll be at the Grizzly RV on the west end of the park then. . .we're planning on pulling in to the rally on Wednesday. I think it's a couple of hours to the pig races from where we're staying, so I don't think we'll make it.

And, for sure we'll be bringing warm clothes. . . I need a jacket if it's under 80, and so does the ol' Detroit! We've had a mellow summer so far (95-100), so it's gonna take some acclimation. . .and of course, we're not used to breathing air we can't see, so that'll probably send us into a speed wobble for a couple of days, but we'll manage!

See you soon
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA