Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** UPDATE: IMPORTANT NOTICE ****

The deactivation of the Eagles website and forum is now on hold.

#### The forum is availabe for reading and posting. ####

For background information click on this thread.

The forum is currently in low maintenance mode which means the "registration" and "contact us" options have been deactivated.

Several Technical Articles Added to the Website

This forum will archives technical threads that are unique to Eagle Buses. There will be one thread for general comments, but the technical threads will be locked. The intent is to have a repository for detailed technical information that can be of prime importance to an Eagle Bus Owner. New threads can only be created by the forum administrators.

The new website software platform makes it very easy to update/add various pages.

Recently we made an addition to the "Category" area of the website. This addition is "articles" and we have added several technical articles that we originally published in Bus Conversions Magazine. These articles include:

* Three part series on Engine Conversion Considerations

* Article on headlight improvements

* Article on "relays 101"

When I wrote these articles, they were based on my Eagle background and have a definite slant towards Eagle buses.

These articles are published with permission form Bus Conversions Magazine and only published for public consumption on this website.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission - not at all fancy, but fully functional
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: http://beltguy.com/blog/
Email: jim@eaglesinternational.net (Please email me rather than use the PM process)
beltguy

Return to Technical Archive