Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

WOMEN's CORNER

This is a place just for the ladies. Sure, the ladies love the Eagles too, but maybe they have other interests too. This is their place to talk about anything they want. Men, you can read, but posting is reserved for the ladies. The same rules of good taste we use for the rest of the forum also apply here.
Speck
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle 01

Re: WOMEN's CORNER

Post by Speck »

Happy New Year, lady Eagles! Wishing each of you nothing but the best in 2011. Safe travels! I look forward to seeing you down the road.
Becky aka Mrs. Dreamscape
1968 Silver Eagle 01
binkey
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404489
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle model 15

Post by binkey »

Happy New Years!!!!! Hope everyone had a safe and warm New Years Eve!
dukedelmar
FMCA #: 414876
Bus Model: 1974 Silver Eagle 05

Post by dukedelmar »

Turned the page on the calendar....the start of another year...

Here is hoping that 2011 will give us all the opportunity to make many new friendships, share barrels of laughter, and be a year of very few difficulties.

May we all be blessed ...and remember that LIFE IS GOOD!

Pam