Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Spring migration

This is the place to tell about all the cool places your Eagle takes you. Hopefully there will be lots of great pictures that will help us all plan future trips.
Liberty
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F415412
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle 01 #7211

Spring migration

Post by Liberty »

We are all packed and ready to pull out of Tucson right after church in the morning. Just pull in the power cord and store the step. Zoom zoom zoom headed first to T or C, NM. Stay a couple days to visit family then a slow run toward Wichita area. Should be there before Easter. Summer plans are to camp host near DIvide, CO in a church camp RV park.
LeRoy
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: Spring migration

Post by rusty »

I was hoping you would end up at Flaming Gorge this summer so you could Tie up some of those Walleyes for me. Have a safe trip.

Wayne
Liberty
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F415412
Bus Model: 1967 Silver Eagle 01 #7211

Re: Spring migration

Post by Liberty »

well we made it to the Landing. only one good scare in NM when a guy merged into our lane while on a phone. never came clear into the lane straddled the line in the shoulder. Smoked all 12 tires down to 30 mph. all is good that ends well.
LRW